ASC 5.56/223 Stainless Steel magazines (10-round, permanently blocked) are an improvement on the classic USGI steel mag, with the highest levels of durability and increased longevity - simply the best in the industry. ASC magazines are manufactured 100% in the USA using .020 gauge 410 Stainless Steel Alloy and heat-treated for superior strength and lasting endurance. They are chemically treated for corrosion resistance (ref QQ-P-35) and coated with a proprietary finish, Marlube, which is a wear-in not wear-off coating that burnishes into the surface providing it self-lubricating properties. The interior dimensions of OAL 2.316" ± .002 are perfect for any type of 5.56/223 ammunition as well as reloads.
This magazine fits with the following calibers: 5.56x45mm, .223-Remington, 300-Blackout.
Made in USA
- Chrome-silicon springs for enhanced feeding and extraction
- Enhanced anti-tilt polymer followers
- Body made from 410 stainless steel alloy and heat-treated for longevity
- Coated with Marlube, a self-lubricating finish that prevents corrosion, galling, seizing, and fretting
- 300-series stainless floor plate that can be removed for cleaning, etc
Laser Engraved with American Flag
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Live in Jersey , 10 round mag the limit, these are size of normal 20 round, which make the weapon esthetics more desirable. Not to mention the beautiful laxer engraved American Flog. I also have put based the dust cover for ejection port, and American Flag charging rod. All are excellent, beautiful, and enjoyable